Modern decision management is not only about elicitating knowledge internally, but also activating data. On the other hand, data science projects must be operationalized to go into production. For business analysts and ‘citizen developers’, rather than relying on different tools, SMARTS provides them with an all-in-one decision management platform that leverages data and ModelOps within the same interface and without leaving the platform. SMARTS gives these users the power of operationalizing predictive models without an ongoing need for IT beyond first installation or data scientists beyond delivering their models.
To learn more, Carole-Ann Berlioz, Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer at Sparkling Logic, invites you to this webinar. You will discover how to:
- Leverage data and ModelOps to enhance automated decisions
- Operationalize existing predictive models
- Transform existing spreadsheets into business rules
- Develop new ones through point-and-clicks
- Leverage external data sources
- Manage the lifecycle of models and decisions
If your decisioning projects necessitates executing analytical models as part of operational decisions at scale, this webinar is for you. What you will learn is based on projects in the areas of credit origination, risk management, fraud detection, among others.