SMARTS™ Data-Powered Decision Manager is a low-code, no-code decision management platform.
Intuitive User Interface
Leveraging visual GUI techniques, our user interface is easy-to-use and easy-to-understand, enabling business analysts and non-technical stakeholders to automate and manage operational decisions without IT. In our webinar on decision authoring, we cover four of our low-code, no-code capabilities:
- Decision Authoring: Business Analysts can use RedPen to author, analyze, modify, and deploy decision logic without code (Refer to ~16:00 to ~27:00 in the webinar).
- Decision Analytics: Business Analysts can leverage graphical, real-time, no-code tools to visualize and manage complex decision logic (Refer to ~27:00 to ~35:00 in the webinar).
- Implementing Lookup Models: Business Analysts can leverage external tables (ex. Excel) through a Lookup Model to automate complex decision logic (Refer to ~35:00 to ~43:00 in the webinar).
- Creating Custom Business Apps: Business Analysts can create and automate workflows without code through an Orchestration (Refer to ~43:00 to ~56:00 in the webinar).
As a result, organizations across the globe have made SMARTS™ their decision management platform of choice, for a multitude of applications, including:
- Banking: payment fraud, risk management, loan approvals, credit scoring, collections, customer acquisition and retention, up-sell/cross-sell
- Insurance: automated claims processing, rating engines, claims fraud, document configuration, customer retention, up-sell/cross-sell, best-fit recommendations
- Healthcare: health evaluations and recommendations, appropriate-use criteria, readmissions and outcome management
- Retail: up-sell/cross-sell, campaign optimization, social media management, next-best offer
- Manufacturing and Utilities: quote generation, predictive maintenance, asset and inventory management, warranty claims
Learn more about SMARTS™ Low-Code, No-Code capabilities.