We do not collect any information that enables us to determine your actual identity before, during or after your visit to this Website (SparklingLogic.com), other than information that you voluntarily supply to us. Voluntarily supplied information is requested only when activating the following Services: signing up for our Mailing List, sharing your astute thoughts regarding our blog posts, or submitting information through our various forms.
Sparkling Logic serves as the data controller of your personal information. When you provide your information directly to us, this information is used by Sparkling Logic solely for the purposes identified at the point you provide it.
Sparkling Logic often performs the role of data processor in our relationship with clients when we receive personal data and execute marketing, communication or public relations initiatives on their behalf. Sparkling Logic adheres to the privacy policies of its clients in the exchange of client-based personal information.
For purposes of this Agreement,
- “Website” refers to our Company’s website, which can be accessed at https://www.SparklingLogic.com
- “Services” refers to our Company’s services accessed via our Website, in which visitors can sign up for our Mailing List, share thoughts regarding our blog posts, or submit information through our various forms.
- The terms “Sparkling Logic”, “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to our Company.
- “You” refers to you, as a visitor of our Website or a consumer of our Services.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data (platform types and number of clicks, opens, bounces and unsubscribes). Personal Information includes your name, email, website and comments that you submit to us voluntarily to request or interact with our Services.
You are free to explore our Website without providing any Personal Information.
To activate Services provided through our Website, you do not need to submit any Personal Information other than your name and email address when signing up for our Mailing List, sharing thoughts regarding our blog posts, or submitting information through our various forms. To use our Services thereafter, you do not need to submit further Personal Information.
Our Website and our Services are not directed to anyone under the age of 13. Our Website does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13, or allow anyone under the age of 13 to sign up for our Services. In the event that we learn that we have gathered personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without the consent of a parent or guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe we have collected such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we may use Personal Information to contact our visitors in response to questions, solicit feedback, request survey responses, and provide technical support.
We reserve the right to share Personal Information with outside parties if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable legal process or enforceable governmental request; address fraud, security or technical concerns; or to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of our visitors or the public as required or permitted by law.
HOW WE RETAIN AND PROTECT INFORMATION
The length of time we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of information, which is described in further detail below.
Sparkling Logic retains Personal Information that you provide to us where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so. That may include as long as is required in order to contact you about our Services, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to handle your Personal Information, we securely delete the information or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. We will delete this information at an earlier date if you request, as described in “Your Rights Regarding the Use of Your Personal Information” below.
If you choose to receive marketing communications from us, we retain the information for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our Services, for instance, when you last opened an email from us.
We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.
Sparkling Logic implements certain technological security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Services, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
- If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise these rights.
- You also have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of postal marketing, please contact us at email@example.com
- If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the European Economic Area are available here.
- Sparkling Logic responds to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We use Google Analytics and Adwords cookies on our Website to recognize a visitor’s computer upon arrival at our Website, track visitor’s navigation of our Website, improve our Website’s usability, analyze the use of our Website, administer the Website, and prevent fraud and improve the security of our Website.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies—for example: in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools,” “Internet Options,” “Privacy,” and then “Advanced”; in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy,” selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Content settings,” and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
Blocking and/or deleting all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer—for example: in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 ); in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies,” and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Clear browsing data,” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data.”