SMARTS™ DECISION ANALYTICS
Optimize decision outcomes
- Build fully-integrated dashboards to measure decision quality
- Run simulations, shadow and champion/challenger experiments
- Monitor decisions and models in real-time and trigger alerts
See SMARTS™ in Action
BUILD FULLY-INTEGRATED DASHBOARDS TO MEASURE DECISION QUALITY
Easily design visual reports to monitor KPIs in development and deployment
- Drag-and-drop interface
- Monitor performance in both testing and live environments
QA flags created and tracked in the Dashboard during regression testing
Setting up a champion/challenger experiment (60-20-20 split among Champion, Aggressive, and Conservative strategies)
A simulation on Current Strategy has been saved (top charts) and compared to a simulation on the Modified Strategy (bottom charts)
RUN SIMULATIONS, SHADOW AND CHAMPION/CHALLENGER EXPERIMENTS
Test different strategies on historical and real-time data in a low-risk environment
- Run simulations to determine how different strategies perform on sample data
- Safely conduct what-if scenarios in the background of a live decision
- Orchestrate live champion/challenger experiments to validate performance before fully adopting a new strategy
MONITOR DECISIONS AND MODELS IN REAL-TIME AND TRIGGER ALERTS
Quickly respond to sudden changes
- Trigger alerts when certain thresholds are crossed or patterns are detected
- Configure notifications to your method of choice
Monitoring real-time metrics of 2 different champion/challenger experiments
Your Next Steps
FEATURED BLOG POSTS
What to Look For in a Decision Management System (DMS)?
Our “Decision Management 101” series is designed for business leaders who are unfamiliar with decision management and are currently facing challenges with automation, adaptability, and scalability. In Part 3, we cover what to look for in a decision management system.
The SMARTS Way to Real-Time Metrics
SMARTS™ is the only decision management platform to offer a built-in, out-of-the box decision monitoring capability. Through SMARTS™ Real-time Decision Metrics, organizations can monitor the quality of their automated decisions as they execute.
The ten most frequently asked questions about decision management technology
In this blog post, we answer the ten most frequently asked questions about decision management technology.